ARHIGREG DESIGN JOURNAL is an architectural web site dedicated to everything related to architecture and interior design, 3d modeling, architectural visualization, computer graphics and art. Our website is based for educational purposes by a small group of architects and designers. If you find a bug or broken links, please let us know: Feedback. If you want to make a donation for the development of this site, then you can do it here: Donate. If you want to join our 3D community, you can do it here: Join
Wall Decor butterflies - this is a popular and requires no extra costs way to decorate the interior. This topic is so urgent that you can inadvertently stumbled on it in movies, television programs and the pages of glossy magazines. Internet community is literally swamped with amateur and professional advice how to decorate the walls of butterflies, and search engines are willing to give you hundreds of pictures of the interiors. We all enjoy this popular reception, we decorate the interior of our apartments and interior of residential and public places.
The most effective composition of butterflies looks over the head of the bed or on the sofa in the living room. Harmoniously composed composition is capable not only to attract attention and beautify the wall, but the accents in the room.
You can make the butterflies themselves from old photos or glossy paper, to order in decor shop, or buy in the store. In the online stores sell ready - made sets of butterflies, they differ in color, size, quantity and price. They may be in the form of stickers, stencils or bulky, plastic, paper or made of thin fabric stretched over a copper wire. All you need to do is unpack the box and proceed with the drafting of its unique composition on wall. It can be a circle, the center of which the butterflies fly away in different directions, or alternatively they can fly to the center of the circle, to the most beautiful butterfly - butterfly queen. A flock of butterflies can fly from the bottom to the top, forming a graceful smooth line or fly away in a chaotic manner.
The most attractive look three - dimensional butterfly. If you want, they can be mounted on a thin wire at some distance from the wall, and at the slightest movement of air, you can see the effect of live butterflies.
Among the international designers who specialize in this kind of decor Paul Villinski.
His butterflies can be considered a work of art. They are made from old beer cans and vinyl records in hand. With the help of dyes, leather, silver and gold foil, he gives them a spectacular view. Each butterfly is obtained unique and unrepeatable, they look pretty realistic. These butterflies decorate any interior.
Here are a few tips for those who want to decorate a wall in such a way in his room:
- Try to make the butterflies with the same shape of the wings, but different in size
- Choose the color of the material so that it stands out from the wall, it is advisable to use one color
- Use contrasting colors, impressive look white or beige butterflies against the dark walls and vice versa dark on a light wall
- Before decorating the wall, draw it on a smaller scale on a piece of paper, it will help you to choose the composition, to determine the size and number of butterflies
- If you decide to make butterflies out of vinyl or beer cans and foil, remember that it is very laborious and time - consuming, also need to protect themselves by wearing safety glasses and sturdy gloves to avoid cuts and accidents
- Butterflies of the self - adhesive film is easily glued on a flat and rough surface, do not forget to wipe the surface of the walls from dust.
You have to experiment with the size and shape of the wings. Try to do everything carefully. Involve your children, it will help transform the creative process in the game and will bring a lot of positive emotions. Children are very well developed imagination, use it to make their own unique compositions. When you've finished decorating your interior do not forget to take a picture of the result of his work. Place the photos on the Internet, maybe your work will inspire others and bring a lot of new ideas in the design world.